Experience the thrill of spending a family night at Adelaide Zoo and join one of our Wild Night sleepovers! Let your dreams run wild as you listen to sounds of our weird and wonderful animals. In the morning we’ll treat you to our exciting Panda and Friends experience.
Wild Nights is available on:
Friday, 4 January 2019
Saturday, 5 January 2019
Friday, 25 January 2019
Saturday, 2 February 2019
Saturday, 30 March 2019
Saturday, 6 April 2019
At the slumber party you’ll get to:
- Stay in two-person tents on our rooftop garden overlooking Adelaide Zoo. Camping mattresses are provided.
- Get up close on an animal encounter and meet a keeper
- Indulge in a gourmet BBQ dinner and a light continental breakfast. We’ll also provide tea, coffee, an entree, dessert and refreshments upon arrival. Please advise of any dietary requirements when making your booking.
- Explore the zoo on a night safari
- Experience a free Panda and Friends Behind the Scenes Experience – Proudly Supported by AGL. This experience is valued at $135.00 per person. Please note Panda and Friends experience may vary at times due to panda breeding.
- Have free Adelaide Zoo access for the remainder of the second day
- Take advantage of a 10% discount on full price product in our zoo shop the following day
Wild Nights are available in warmer months for groups no larger than 24 people. Wild nights are family friendly and participants must be at least 6 years of age. Children must be accompanied by a supervising parent, with no more than 3 children attending per supervising adult. Toilet and wheelchair facilities are available, but sorry no power points! Guest require a moderate level of fitness to complete morning and night walks. If you have any concerns contact us to find out more.
What to pack with you?
- Pillows and sleeping bag
- Toiletries (Although available, showers are limited)
- Wet weather gear if it looks like you might need it
- Linens and towels
- Closed-toed shoes
- Any necessary medications
Website: Adelaide Zoo