THE ADELAIDE CENTRAL MARKET REMAINS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
In light of today’s state-wide 7-day lockdown announcement, we can confirm that the Adelaide Central Market will remain open for business as an essential service during core trading hours.
Fresh produce categories including fruit and veg, bakery, meat, poultry, seafood, continental and cheese stalls will be open for business, and cafes may be available for takeaway only. All non-produce stalls will be closed during this time.
All shoppers must comply with the current restrictions. During your shop, please:
- Utilise wide aisles and keep your social distance
- Wear a face mask at all times
- QR code check in at each stall
- Consume takeaway food and beverage offsite
- Sanitise your hands at the hygiene stations located in key locations
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please remain at home.
Market cleaners are on high rotation to ensure high touch points are being sanitised and our traders will continue to implement best practise food safety and food handling measures.
If you are unable to visit during this time, the Adelaide Central Market has recently launched a new contactless home delivery service, delivering every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday within 10km of the Market.
To place an Adelaide Central Market order:
You might also like: