There’s nothing quite like a good, solid dad joke.
And by good, we obviously mean bad.
In fact… when does a joke become a “dad joke?”
When it becomes apparent.
BA DUM BUM. TSS.
To celebrate the terrible, awful, horrible, corny dad jokes so many of our fabulous Fathers tell, we have 20 of the best (worst) dad jokes we could find!
Top 20 Corny Dad Jokes
- What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
- I didn’t get a haircut, I got them all cut.
- Two guys walked into a bar. The third guy ducked.
- Why are elevator jokes so good? They work on many levels.
- What did the police officer say to his belly-button? You’re under a vest.
- What do you call it when a group of apes start a company? Monkey business.
- My wife asked me to stop singing “Wonderwall” to her. I said maybe –
- Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use a honeycomb.
- What’s Forrest Gump’s password? 1forrest1
- Why couldn’t the bike standup by itself? It was two tired.
- What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idea!
- What do you all a deer with no eyes and no legs? Still no idea!
- Why is Peter Pan always flying? Because he Neverlands.
- I used to hate facial hair, but then it grew on me.
- Dogs can’t operate MRI machines. But catscan.
- How does a penguin build his house? Igloos it together.
- What kind of car does a sheep like to drive? A lamborghini.
- What did the two pieces of bread say on their wedding day? It was loaf at first sight.
- What do you call a toothless bear? A gummy bear!
- Want to hear a joke about construction? I’m still working on it.
You might also like: