The Tutor Doctor difference
Providing the educational building blocks to help your child become a high performer at school and in life.
Tutor Doctor is a one-to-one, in home and online tutoring company that works with students of all age groups, across all subject matter.
The Tutor Doctor difference is the customised approach they apply to each of their students, appreciating every student as a unique individual.
A thinking cap tailored to your child’s way of thinking
Tutor Doctor Tutoring is not a one-size-fits-all model, sessions are tailored to each child’s individual needs, with tutors spending time upfront assessing a students skills, strengths and areas for growth.
Uncovering the unique way each student learns
Tutor Doctor provides a customised learning plan, specific to your child, reflective of their needs, and in conjunction with their school curriculum.
Whether you have a teenager trying to get their geometry skills to the next level or a young child working on their reading skills, the qualified tutors at Tutor Doctor can provide services for all grades, levels, and subjects.
Choosing a Tutor for your child can be tricky
It can be confusing and frustrating when it comes to finding an in-home or online tutor for your child.
You’re looking for someone with a number of different qualifications, someone that is knowledgeable, friendly, understanding, and flexible.
But most of all, you’re looking for a tutor that can meet your child where they are, to get them where they need to go. To empower your child and to build their confidence in academics and in life.
Tutor Doctor takes away the stress of finding a tutor, and supports your student and family every step of the way.
The Tutor Doctor Tutors
Making learning personal. In person and online.
As parents, we understand that our child will need the right tutor for their specific academic goals and struggles, personality, and learning style. Tutor Doctor understands this too.
Tutor Doctor finds professional tutors that don’t just have the right qualifications on paper, but have a passion for what they do and possess excellent people skills. Tutors who can build relationships with students and help them feel comfortable during sessions.
Tutor Doctor Tutors are:
- Passionate about working with students and helping them improve their educational experience
- Collaborative, working closely with parents and teachers to keep everyone informed about a student’s progress and needed support
- Consistent. You can rely on the tutors to show up on time and on schedule—whenever is most convenient for you.
The Tutor Doctor Difference – at a glance
- One-to-one, in-home tutoring
- Academic coaching & study skills support
- Accommodates your schedule
- Collaborates with teachers
- Lessons aligned with classroom curriculum
- Free consultation
- Complimentary academic and learning-style assessment
- Personalised goal-setting strategies
TUTOR DOCTOR TUTORS
- Comprehensive tutor assistance and support
- Students expertly matched via proven system
- Criminal background checks
- Subject matter specialists
- Reports prepared after every session
- E-tutoring available
- Proactive family communications
- Able to share hours among family members
- Customer feedback system
- Dedicated and caring support
- Resources for families, students and tutors
- Money-back guarantee
Tutor Doctor gets real results
Every student benefits from one-to-one attention and curriculum tailor-made for their education level.
Tutor Doctor’s process gets real results, meaning your child will be able to confidently enter the classroom knowing they have the skills and knowledge to excel.
For more information:
Tutor Doctor: How learning hits home