HALLOWEEN MUMMY PIZZA CHEESE ON TOAST
With Halloween just around the corner there’s no better time for parents to try a fun and spooky recipe with the kids at home!
This easy cheesy halloween snack from the Adelaide Central Market is sure to make your kiddos tummies feel spooktacular!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5-6 minutes Serves: 4
- 2 mini baguettes, halved
- 1 cup tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 x 450g mozzarella ball, thinly sliced and cut into strips 4 black pitted olives, sliced into rounds
Cranberry or raspberry cordial
- Place baguettes under a medium grill and toast on both sides until lightly golden.
- Spread 1⁄4 cup of pasta sauce on the cut side of each baguette and zigzag the mozzarella strips over the sauce.
- Place the olives for the eyes and return baguettes to the grill, toasting until cheese has just melted.
Serve baguettes with cranberry cordial.
For more Adelaide Central Market recipes: