FOREST FESTIVAL RETURNS THESE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!
April 16 – 17
Grab your family and friends, picnic blankets and beanies, Nature Play Forest Festival is returning to Kuitpo Forest these April school holidays. If you are looking for an activity that will get your children outdoors running, jumping, climbing and exploring then don’t miss Forest Festival. It will be nature play activities galore and as much free play as your children can handle in the forest surrounds as well as a great food offering and… coffee.
FREE FAMILY ENTRY FOR MEMBERS // All Nature Play SA family members will be provided FREE ENTRY on their chosen date (provided tickets are still available), however the event will be ticketed and numbers capped each day to ensure families have the best time possible.
ABOUT FOREST FESTIVAL // Nature Play was so thrilled at the turnout at the 2018 event, that they’ve teamed up again with their wonderful partners – Alexandrina Council, Mount Barker District Council and ForestrySA, to bring you another sensational event in Kuitpo Forest on Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 April, from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
WHATS ON OFFER // Forest Festival has been specially designed for families with children 0 -12 years old (However, older children are more than welcome!)
ACTIVITIES AND FEATURES THROUGHOUT THE FORREST:
- Low ropes adventure course through the pines
- Natural loose parts play
- Wild cubby building in the Eucalyptus forest
- Story time + family reading amongst the pines
- Australian animal-themed family yoga classes with Eternal Yoga & Wellness
- Orienteering & bushwalking trails
- ‘Nature hands-on’ with Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges NRM Board’s NRM Education program
- Autumn mask making with Kate Hubmayer
- Nature potion and tinkering stations
- Wildlife display and shows with Animals Anonymous
- Bush Stick Xylophone jam sessions with Tribal Instruments
- Food truck friends: Forage Supply Co; From The Butlers Pantry; Sunshine Iceblocks; and Sookii La La Street Food.