Grab your picnic blankets and beanies, Nature Play Forest Festival is returning to Kuitpo Forest in Autumn 2018!
ABOUT FOREST FESTIVAL:
Following an incredible turnout at the 2017 event, Nature Play have teamed up with – Alexandrina Council, Mount Barker District Council, and ForestrySA – to bring you another cracking event in Kuitpo Forest from 10 am – 3pm on Wed 18 + Thurs 19 April.
Forest Festival has been specially designed for families with children 0 – 12 years old [older children are welcome however!].
There’ll be over a dozen nature play activities on offer including:
- Low ropes adventure course through the pines
- Natural loose parts play
- Wild cubby building in the Eucalyptus forest
- Story time + family reading amongst the pines
- Australian animal-themed family yoga classes with Eternal Yoga & Wellness
- Orienteering & bushwalking trails
- ‘Nature hands-on’ with Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges NRM Board’s NRM Education program
- Autumn mask making with Kate Hubmayer
- Nature potion and tinkering stations
- Wildlife display and shows with Animals Anonymous
- Bush Stick Xylophone jam sessions with Tribal Instruments
- Food trucks: Forage Supply Co; From The Butlers Pantry; Sunshine Iceblocks; and Sookii La La Street Food.
The event is being ticketed and numbers capped each day to ensure families have the best time possible. Tickets will cost $10 per child and $5 per adult per day [plus Eventbrite fees]. Babies under 1 year-old do not require tickets.
To find out more or book tickets click here
See you in the forrest!