Have a very virtual Christmas on The Parade at Norwood
December 3 – December 24, 2021
Santa and his friends have made a special visit to The Parade in Norwood this year, and your family can take part in an augmented reality Christmas Trail to find them!
All you’ll need is your smartphone or smart device and you can be part of the festive fun and hunt for a whole host of Christmas characters (think cheeky elves, dancing snowmen and the big guy in a red suit himself!) hiding around The Parade.
How to join the festive fun
- Download the free CreativiTek app and visit one or all eight of the locations listed below, following the Christmas on Parade footpath stickers!
- Use the app to scan the sticker and watch Santa and his friends come to life!
- Jump in and join the Christmas characters for a video or photo and make sure to tag #christmasonparade so everyone can see your adventures.
We’ve got some insider knowledge from Santa’s helpers on where you might find Santa and his friends along The Parade!
Santa and the Star
- The Parade Main Pedestrian Crossing (South Side)
- Margaret Street Murals
Santa and the Reindeer
- Entrance to Parade Central
- Nuova Apartments Foyer (between Cono and Johnny Slicks Barber Shop)
Elf and Snowman
- Norwood Oval
- Bendigo Bank Laneway Entry
Three Dancing Snowmen
- Queen Street and The Parade (North-East Corner)
- Parade Pavilion
IT’S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS
Get your kids into the Christmas spirit with the The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters Christmas themed colouring sheets!
Available from 13 December 2021 until 11 January 2022, colouring sheets can be collected from the Norwood Town Hall Customer Service desk, all council libraries and in a variety of retail outlets in the city.
Kiddos can colour to their hearts content and then —using the same free CreativiTek app from the augmented reality trail— can scan the coloured page and watch the image come to life… in the colours they used!
For more Christmas activities in The City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters:
You might also like: