You will need:
• Balls of yarn
• Craft glue
• Acrylic paint
• Paint brush
• Clear baubles (You should be
able to nd these at a craft
shop or variety store!)
• Paint pens
• Styrofoam ball
• Matches or toothpicks
• Pins (Make sure you get some with big enough heads so they don’t fall through the sequins!)
Pom Pom Garland:
1. Wrap the wool around your fork, keeping it as tight as possible and tie a knot in the middle.
2. Cut each side down the middle and you have a pom pom! You will need to give them a little haircut to even out the sides
3. Repeat steps 1-3 until you have enough pom poms to fill your garland! Glue them all to a long piece of yarn.
1. Cut some groovy shapes out of cardboard.
2. Paint your shapes!
3. Glue them together and glue a piece of yarn on as a hanger. Make some friends for your ornament!
Sun Tree Topper:
1. Poke your matchsticks into your styrofoam ball around the circumference.
2. Stick the pins through the sequins.
3. Repeat step 2 a million times until your sun looks like this!
TIP: Try using a smaller sized Christmas tree so you don’t spend the next 10 years making your decorations! Ours is a 3ft tiny tree
and we love it!
Blip Art School was founded by local creatives Ella James and Astrid Myers. Their classes provide students with unique, exciting activities designed to help them develop their creativity in a fun, social environment. Join them for a spectacular set of Christmas themed classes at 19 on Green, Bowden! For more info and bookings head to their website: