Mini Mad Things ‘Unboxed’ available for preorder
Creative, crafty, kids company Mini Mad Things has revealed plans for a special new project; ‘Unboxed: Adventures in Cardboard’, a beautiful children’s craft activity book all about the creative adventures you can have with cardboard boxes!
You can help be a part of making this project become a reality by supporting the Kickstarter campaign and preordering a copy of ‘Unboxed: Adventures in Cardboard’.
What is Unboxed?
‘Unboxed: Adventures in Cardboard’ is a book about using cardboard boxes to make cool creations that inspire creative play! It’s about using something you already have to inspire new, fun, individual or collaborative ideas that involve initiative and creativity!
In a world of finite resources and growing consumption, Mini Mad Things want to encourage the creative use of simple, recycled materials, like the humble cardboard box, to create play. Encouraging our little ones to re-purpose what they already have is not only great for our planet, it also requires creative thinking to see new possibilities beyond the original purpose, helping our children become the resourceful inventors of the future.
LESS screens: MORE Imagination, Creativity and Play.
As parents we all sometimes need a little inspiration; fun craft project ideas that will get your little ones away from screens, using their own imaginations, problem solving and engaging in creative play. That’s where Unboxed comes in!
What’s in the book?
- 15 project ideas to make, using cardboard boxes, including rockets, a huge marble run, cubby houses, dress-up costumes, a city, cars and lots more.
- Lots of other fun creative ideas and a special bonus project.
- Inspiration for making a creative space at home for your little ones.
- A list of basic craft supplies to build your craft cupboard.
- Ideas for using household RECYCLING and SUSTAINABLE crafting tips.
- Simple building technique ideas for creating with cardboard.
Each of the project ideas presented in the book are not only fun to make but also create something that your little ones can then play with. For example, building a huge pirate ship that they can then sail the seven seas in!
Why back this project? – Your amazing rewards
If you’re not familiar with crowdfunding, this is how it works;
- you make a ‘pledge’ by pre-ordering our book
- once the book is printed you will receive your copy
- Mini Mad Things aims have all orders sent out by the end of October so they will be with you in time for Christmas.
By backing this project and helping Mini Mad Things raise the funds to complete the first print run you have the opportunity to purchase our book at discounted prices up to 20% off, plus the chance to get your hands on a few other LIMITED EDITION goodies.
For more information: