Top Kids’ Scooters for Christmas
Looking for some new wheels for your kiddos this Christmas?
You can get your whole family rolling this festive season, there are so many scooter options available on the market.
But with so many choices, where do you start? We’ve got the top scooters for kids sussed for you, because that’s how we roll!
Scooters gonna scoot
We’ve compiled a list of the best scooters for the whole fam-bam, something for the littlies, school aged kids, teens and beyond!
Whether it’s ride-on, three wheelers, two wheelers or something a little more robust for the parental units, there’s something here for the littlest and biggest scooters among us!
All you need to do is pick a winner and hit the road!
TOP SCOOTERS FOR KIDS THIS CHRISTMAS
Preschool age (from 15 months)
Even the littlest kiddos love to experience life on wheels, but sometimes little legs need loooong breaks… that’s where an all-in-one, ride on scooter comes in!
GO UP DELUXE ALL-IN-ONE RIDE ON SCOOTER
Go Up Deluxe 3 wheel toddler scooter with seat comes with an extra wide, 3-height adjustable and soft TPR foam seat, for max comfort!
This toddler scooter has a 4-height adjustable T-bar so your little one can scoot in scooter mode up to 9+ years, so you’re sure getting your moneys worth.
- Easy to assemble and transform the toddler scooter with seat across all 3 modes: ride-on, walking bike and scooter, thanks to the 100% tool-less toddler scooter design. Transform the scooter with seat for toddlers into all modes with a simple press of spring-loaded buttons and a push button.
- Kids’ scooter with adjustable seat for ride-on and walking bike mode. The soft, comfortable and extra-wide TPR seat offers 3 seat heights, which is easily adjustable by the tool-less knob on the side, moves upwards and backwards simultaneously for added comfort. GO•UP DELUXE toddler scooter with seat is also an adjustable kids’ scooter with a 4-height T-bar.
- GO•UP DELUXE is a foldable toddler scooter with seat, coming with the patented folding system with a push button, for a safe and easy way to store the product when in scooter mode.
Check out the full GO UP series of ride-on scooters:
Once our kiddos have graduated from a scooter that can also be pushed along and ridden on, independence reigns supreme and it’s time to think about a three wheeler!
The Elite series ELITE series from Globber are 4-height adjustable scooters for children aged 3 to 9+ for maximum usability!
The ELITE series is a 3-wheel foldable scooter for kids with an extra-large deck to more easily place two feet while scooting.
- Comfortable TPR handlebar grips in a dual-colour design
- Anodized coloured column with a super wide, 4-height T-bar and easy-to-use clamp for up to 9+
- Patented steering lock button fixes the steering system of the two front wheels to only move forward & backward
- Extra-long & wide composite brake to prolong wheel longevity
RRP from $160
PRIMO FOLDABLE award-winning 3-wheel scooter is a folding scooter in the Globber PRIMO series delivering more functionality, for even easier transportation and storage!
Thanks to the patented steering lock button on the PRIMO 3-wheel scooters, the steering system of the two front wheels is fixed to only move forward and backward, to help your child quickly gain confidence and easily balance on the scooter. Unlock the button to enable lean-to-steer riding.
- 3-wheel foldable scooter for kids aged 3+ with an easy-to-use and safe, patented push button folding system.
- Wide scooter deck with a reinforced metal body frame, anti-slip deck design and extra-large & wide integrated brake, which supports up to 50kg.
- Adjustable scooter with a 3-height T-bar for kids aged 3 to 6+.
RRP from $120
Check out the full range of PRIMO 3-wheel scooters:
Did you know you can still get three wheeler scooters for older kids? Sometimes the added stability and deck size of a three wheeler will keep kids scooting for longer!
Naturally, some kids are going to want to upgrade to life on two wheels before others, so we’ve found the best option for these young scooters too.
Taking 3-wheel scooters to the next level, there’s nothing like the MASTER Series scooter.
For kids aged 4-14+ years, this foldable scooter delivers on everything you need – a big, super wide deck design, an extra adjustable scooter with a 5-height T-bar and safe folding system for easy storage.
The MASTER 3-wheel foldable scooter for kids is available in 7 exclusive colours. You’ll easily find your child’s perfect match with MASTER scooters!
Check out the full MASTERS series range:
Upgrade to 2 wheels with the FLOW series.
FLOW scooters come with a super wide, curved 4-height adjustable T-bar for kids to keep riding on their 2-wheel scooter into their teens!
- Triple reinforced 2-wheel scooter deck for 6+ supports up to 100kg.
- 4-height adjustable scooter.
- Double lower clamp at the bottom of the T-bar for maximum rigidity.
Check out the full range of FLOW SERIES scooters:
Why should the kids get all the fun when adults can scoot too, and it’s a great option for the environment, upping your active minutes, and, of course, a day out on wheels for the whole crew!
ONE NL Series
The first ever 1 second folding scooter for adults (and teens!).
All ONE NL 2-wheel scooters have an innovative & patented clamp design on the pole to easily fold-up the scooter into self-standing and trolley mode. With a robust aluminium supported deck for maximum strength and support up to 100kg and a super wide, curved T-bar with TPR handlebar grips for maximum comfort. All are 3-height adjustable scooters for growing teens and adults of all sizes.
- 1 second fold up scooter for adults with big 205mm PU casted wheels.
- Triple structured deck design with EVA soft foam grip tape.
- 3-height adjustable scooter with a wide T-bar & curved handlebar grips.
Check out the full range of ONE NL series scooters:
Globber scooters are available at most Kidstuff, 99 Bikes, Toyworld, David Jones and Casey’s Toys stores.
For more scooters, trikes and ride-ons: