The Promoter is The Project Company (A.B.N. 24 025 235 623).
1. Information on prizes and how to enter Kiddo Mag competitions form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. By entering Kiddo Mag competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms and Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry to Kiddo Mag competitions are open to all South Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related entities.
4. To enter Kiddo Mag competitions, entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the Promoter by 11.59pm Adelaide time on the specified closing date.
5. Prize winners of Kiddo Mag competitions are selected on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email or mail within 5 business days of selection and may be announced on the Kiddo Mag websites or social media channels.
6. The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
7. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
9. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
12. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
13. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
14. Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Your information will remain private, however, by entering a Kiddo Mag competition you are automatically agreeing and accepting that your personal information entered (name and email address) may be shared with the direct Kiddo Mag partner of the competition you are entering.
16. By entering a Kiddo Mag competition, you are automatically opting into our Kiddo Mag newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time by contacting Kiddo Mag direct (email@example.com) or clicking the unsubscribe link at the footer of Kiddo Mag emails.
17. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
18. All entries become the property of Kiddo Mag. As such, Kiddo Mag is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the responses.
19. The laws of the South Australia govern Australian Kiddo Mag competitions.
20. For ticketed event prizes, a nominated parent/guardian over the age of 18 must accompany any person under 18 years of age unless otherwise stated. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
21. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
23. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.